Since 2017, the retail sector has struggled to fill the increasing amount of job offers for sales people. To maximize their growth, the main players need – more than ever – to attract and recruit the best talent. If we add to this the challenges posed by an increasingly restrictive recruiting environment and the digitalization of practices, recruiters need to consider changing their practices.
From seeking out sought-after profiles, to deploying new solutions for talent optimisation, to increasing the quality of the candidate experience….the challenges are continuously increasing for recruiters.
How to successfully hire your sales people
And yet, the fundamentals remain the same – to recruit “good sellers”. The goal is to not only find people who can “push the product”, but also those who can provide customers with a highly personalised, unique experience- whilst keeping their loyalty in the long term.
Why join us?
During this webinar you’ll find out:
– What the real criteria are that distinguishes the most successful sellers
– How to adapt those criteria to your specific brand
– Why the CV is the least important factor
– How to find the real potential with each of your candidates
– How to streamline your recruitment process without missing out on the best candidates
Save The Date
Join us for this webinar on the 11th of October, Register here and join the conversation!!
This Webinar will be presented by Adi Schnall, International Business Manager & John Hughes, International Account Manager at AssessFirst.